- Provide emergency financial assistance to families in need. We help those in need with rent, gas/food/groceries vouchers, bus passes, and payments for car repair, utilities, and medical expenses. Many recipients are single mothers. Click here for more information
- Operate a food shelf once a month at different locations
- Conduct special food distribution programs during the month of Ramadhan
Visiting the Sick and Elderly
- Visit patients at six different hospitals in the Twin Cities Metro: Unity and Mercy Hospitals, Augustana, Fairview Southdale, Fairview Riverside, St Joseph, Regions and Hennepin County Medical Center
- Visit patients at Home
- Connect with hospital administrators and chaplains to better understand the needs of the Muslim patients
Services to the sick are available upon direct request from the patient, hospital, social workers or any other healthcare professional.
- Our Emergency Assistance Program has helped more than 500 families since 2006
- Our Food Shelf program serves more than 150 families every month and 1,000 families in Ramadan.