The Prophet Muhammad (s.a.w) said: “Allah, His angels and all those in Heavens and on Earth, even ants in their hills and fish in the water, call down blessings on those who instruct others in beneficial knowledge.”
Our Vision: Building Bridges, Propagating the Message.
With growing curiosity about Islam, and flourishing misconceptions, it is imperative that all Muslims educate and provide proper and accurate channels of information about Islam. We aim to fulfill our religious duty of spreading knowledge and to build bridges of understanding between Muslims and the wider community through public awareness campaigns.
- Educate all Muslims about the essence of Islam and its moderate path
- Accurately present Islam to people of other faiths through various platforms
- Answer questions about Islam and clear misconceptions which hinder the relationship between Muslim and non-Muslim communities
- Promote mutual understanding and co-operation between Muslims and non-Muslims.
We offer several opportunities for Muslims to learn their deen
- Periodic lectures and workshops with various scholars.Want to get involved in planning? Write to us email@example.com
- Weekly Arabic & Quran classes at MCC for adults. Register here or add your name to the waiting list.
- Dawah Training – This program occurs bi-weekly and provides you with the tools to become a da’ee. Want to get involved with firstname.lastname@example.org
Do you want dawah material or to setup an information sesson/booth about Islam at your school or workplace?
- If you need dawah material from our current inventory, please email email@example.com
- If you need an information session about Islam at your school or workplace, please mail firstname.lastname@example.org
- If you need help setting up a booth/table at your school or other venues and you need advise and dawah material, please email email@example.com
- If you want to train yourself for da’wah, please email firstname.lastname@example.org
Other Dawah Resources
- Articles on Dawah by Sh. Hatem al Haj
- Giving Dawah: Video Lecture by Sh. Hatem al Haj
- The Methodology of Dawah by Br. Yusha Evans
- Dawah Training Lecture by Br. Yusha Evans: Part 1, Part 2, Part 3, Part 4
- Calling to Islam: Dawah Training Course by Dr. Bilal Phillips
- How to do Dawah: Tips from Sh. Yusuf Estes
- The Ettiquettes and Attitudes Necessary for Those Doing Dawah: Article by Sh. Ibn Baz